As a website dedicated to covering the fashion and style of Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, we love when our readers are able to share their thoughts about Meghan’s looks with each other in the commentary section of the blog. We love hearing different points of view that we may not have considered, watch friendships develop and even find out what you do – and don’t – want to see on the blog.
Because fashion is a very personal topic and everyone has different views, we want to clarify our position on commentary made on the blog so as to assure everyone has a great experience visiting Meghan’s Mirror.
The number one rule is that we do not want – or expect – that everyone will have standard views on Meghan’s style. While one dress might be something you think looks terrible on her, it might look stunning to someone else… And that’s OK. We want to foster discussion amongst our readers about the fashion of Meghan – the good, bad and the (hopefully not) ugly.
Here are some guidelines:
- You’re allowed to love and/or hate Meghan’s clothes and comment on them, as long as it’s done respectfully to Meghan, the admin team and other commenters
- If you do not agree with another comment, we encourage discussion about it, but we ask that you use respect when responding
- Threats, offensive language, abusive comments or hurtful speech will not be tolerated
- The admins for the page reserve the right to delete comments which do not meet the site guidelines
- Spam comments will be reported through channels deemed appropriate to the admins