Meghan lived in Toronto for seven years as she filmed Suits. Here are some of Meghan’s favourite spots in Toronto.
- Meghan had a home in the Annex neighbourhood of Toronto. She often shared images of her home on her Instagram page.
- Sentaler (Alexandra Park/Entertainment District) – Meghan has often sported the Canadian retailer’s coats.
- Ani & Wren (1172 Yonge Street) – Where Meghan purchased her 360 cashmere stars sweater, Hat Attack cashmere beanie and more.
- Sephora – Meghan was present when the Sephora in Toronto’s Eaton Centre remodel was unveiled in May 2016.
- Aritzia (Various) – Meghan often wears pieces from the Canadian fashion outpost.
- Kensington Market
- Cabaret Vintage
- 6 by Gee Beauty
- The Room at the Bay
- Holt Renfrew
- Ikea – Meghan was photographed at Toronto’s Ikea, sharing it on her Instagram page.
- Donna Dolphy Hair Studio (Yorkville) – Meghan was spotted heading for a blowdry at the posh salon in December 2016.
- W SkinCare (Downtown) – Meghan shared that this cold-laser spa is amongst her favourite in the world. She recommends asking for Josie, with her calm and sweet demeanor and incredible focus on maximizing your skin’s luminosity.
- Spa at the Shangri-La
- Gee Beauty – Toronto’s A-list all attend the Toronto location of this Miami staple, and it’s no surprise that our sources have spotted Meghan there!
Health & Fitness
[Trinity Bellwoods Park is a] hipster’s paradise. It’s a massive park with a huge dog run in the middle, which is ideal for my super active dog, Bogart. But beyond the normal park humdrum (tennis courts and softball field), you’ll see people set up stands for the likes of free hugs, yoga in the park, dance classes, and performance art. It’s really the mecca for meeting up with friends, throwing a frisbee until day turns to night, and listening to the ambient beat of bongo drums from another end of the park. – Meghan Markle
- Moksha Yoga – Meghan has been spotted heading to/from the studio.
- Catalyst Health (Yorkville) – Meghan told Elle Magazine she trained there.
- Ultimate Athletics – Meghan and Jessica Mulroney trained here together.
- Walks in Trinity Bellwoods Park
- Walks in Hillcrest Park and Bickford Park – Meghan has been spotted out with her dogs in these parks.
Bars & Nightlife
- Soho House Toronto (Yorkville) – Meghan has been spotted out with friends at the members-only club.
Four Seasons Hotel (Yorkville) – Meghan has been seen at this posh hotel’s restaurant and bar numerous times.
- Cocktail Bar – Meghan recommends asking for “Travis”
Restaurants & Food
Kensington Market is a local mecca for all things food and fun is several blocks of fishmongers, meat purveyors, mom-and-pop veggie stands, juice bars, and fantastic hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Throughout the summer the market has pedestrian Sundays where no cars can pass through it, and it feels like one big block party: bands performing, the smells of every exotic cuisine wafting in the air, and a relaxed vibe that makes you feel that Sunday kinda love. – Meghan Markle
Meghan often shared that her favourite restaurant in Toronto was the Harbord Room, a now closed restaurant run by one of Meghan’s ex-boyfriends, Cory Vitiello.
She also shared some other gems that are still open!
- Bar Raval
- Bar Isabel – Meghan recommends ordering the ceviche, and if you’re a fan of octopus, definitely go for that; it is served whole,with garlicky potatoes that will make you want to fall into a blissful carb coma.
- Bestellen – Meghan recommends the côte de boeuf, sourced by her favorite meat purveyor in the region, Cumbrae’s
- The Chase (Temperance Street) – Meghan was spotted here having Oysters at the start of the Invictus Games.
- Amore (Manning Ave) – Meghan and Harry reportedly ate Italian sandwiches at this popular restaurant near Meghan’s home.
- Kensington Market
- Terroni – Meghan recommends the pasta!
- Suits (Financial District) – Meghan’s popular TV show Suits often filmed at the Bay Adelaide Centre located in Toronto´s Financial District on 333 Bay Street. It serves as the office of Pearson Specter Litt. It is often featured on establishing shots, exterior shots and shots of the lobby.