Here are some of Meghan’s favourite spots in Toronto.
- Meghan has a home in the Annex neighbourhood of Toronto.
- Sentaler (Alexandra Park/Entertainment District) – Meghan has often sported the Canadian retailer’s coats.
- Ani & Wren (1172 Yonge Street) – Where Meghan purchased her 360 cashmere stars sweater, Hat Attack cashmere beanie and more.
- Sephora – Meghan was present when the Sephora in Toronto’s Eaton Centre remodel was unveiled in May 2016.
- Donna Dolphy Hair Studio (Yorkville) – Meghan was spotted heading for a blowdry at the posh salon in December 2016.
- W SkinCare (Downtown) – Meghan shared that this cold-laser spa is amongst her favourite in the world. She recommends asking for Josie, with her calm and sweet demeanor and incredible focus on maximizing your skin’s luminosity.
- Soho House Toronto (Yorkville) – Meghan has been spotted out with friends at the members-only club.
Four Seasons Hotel (Yorkville) – Meghan has been seen at this posh hotel’s restaurant and bar numerous times.
- In 2016, Meghan opened up to Hello! Magazine about some of her favourite spots to eat in Toronto:
- Suits (Financial District) – Meghan’s popular TV show Suits is often filmed at the Bay Adelaide Centre located in Toronto´s Financial District on 333 Bay Street. It serves as the office of Pearson Specter Litt. It is often featured on establishing shots, exterior shots and shots of the lobby.