Since the release of the October 2017 Vanity Fair issue with Meghan Markle on the cover, lots of little details have been emerging about the shoot, everything from the fact that Princess Diana’s old makeup artist worked with Meghan to the exact products that were used to get her natural look. With huge thanks to our friend @whatmegwore, who shared the details released by the magazine, we have all the products that were used on the shoot.
The products used at the shoot were all by Chanel cosmetics, and were all selected by Mary Greenwell, whom ET Online shares was “…the same make-up artist who the late Princess Diana used for her own Vanity Fair shoot and for her 1991 Vogue cover.”
Here are the makeup elements that made up Meghan’s beauty look for Vanity Fair.
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush (Meghan wore 280 Golden Sun)
- Chanel Sublimage Le Teint Foundation (Meghan wore 22 Beige Rose)
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation (Meghan wore N.60)
- Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara (Meghan wore 10 Noir)
- Chanel Le Rouge Crayon de Couleur (Meghan wore 9 Beige Rose)
- Chanel Les Beiges Eyeshadow Palette
- Chanel La Palette Sourcils de Chanel (Meghan wore 50 Brun)